We upload your product list from Excel file to the online store;
- We upload product images (without treatment);
- Can include the various attributes of the products in Excel for uploading to the online store;
- Import finished on the same day (or at most, 1 business day);
Uploading products to online stores
In our Online Store Creation service, with the objective of maintaining an affordable value and the Customer having a fully functional store, we include the loading of the first 20 products. However, these online stores created by FuzeLift have no product limit and many companies may want to make several hundreds or thousands of products available in their online store. Based on this need, we created several product loading packages, to be used in the stores created by FuzeLift.
100,00 € – 600,00 €
- Sending the list of products in the Excel file to be made available;
- Access to the backoffice of the online store created by FuzeLift;
- Images of the products, preferably all the same size;
- If you have one image per product, it is enough that the image file name is the same as the product reference (Ex: REF001.jpg);
In case you have several images per product, you must enter the names of the files in the respective Excel column;
Do you process product images?We can process the images, but this service will be subject to a budget and is not included in this service. These are complementary services;
How many products can you import?We can import up to the maximum number of products indicated in the options of this service. If you want to import more products than the maximum indicated, you must contact us to send a quote.
I want to connect the store to an invoicing software. Still, do I need to import the products?Depends on what is included in your billing software link. You must confirm if it includes the synchronization of the products with the store, or if the connection only issues automatic invoices. If you include the synchronization of products with the store, you do not need to import the products.